The Crochet Blouse - Sensible Stylista

The Crochet Blouse

YAY for super girly outfits!  I've featured a feminine look for ya'll on SS today.  I centered the look around my new Spicy Avenue blouse.  Don't you just love the crochet detailing?  For $26, this piece is a must-have.  A serious upgrade from the classic white blouse IMO!
I paired the top with a stunning bodycon skirt courtesy of AMI Clubwear.  Unfortunately, this piece is no longer available but there are a ton of fab choices available on their site.  They seriously have bandage skirts in every color!
I threw on a pair of beautiful statement earrings to elevate my OOTD and carried an oversized Badgley Mischka satchel to (basically) carry my life, HA!  I'm like an asian Mary Poppins *grins* ANYWHO, I know I sound like a broken record and all but you guys need to check out Lorraine Tyne STAT!  Take advantage of their $10 blowout sale today.  FYI:  free shipping for US residents.

Blouse:  c/o Spicy Avenue ($26)
Skirt:  c/o AMI Clubwear ($15)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Earrings:  c/o Lorraine Tyne ($35)

PS.  Make sure you check out my Weekly Roundup for earlier today fun giveaways, fab links, special discount codes, and more!  What kind of content do you guys wanna see on there?

2 comments

  1. Super chic look !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top! I love the classic details.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete