The Sunflower Crop Top - Sensible Stylista

The Sunflower Crop Top

Sigh, I'm so sad that summer's coming to an end.  I had so much fun wearing dinky crop tops and high-waisted minis.  I guess it's time to trade them in... or is it? *evil laughter* It's still warm out, so imma keep featuring summery looks, but I'm sure the layering will start in the not-so-distant future, ha!  Anywho, who here is a fan of sunflower prints?  I saw this adorable number on the OASAP site, and I just HAD to have it!  Clicky HERE if you need want to pick this top up for yourself...

I styled the top with a pair of high-waisted shorts.  I bought these from Forever 21 last summer, and I've been wearing them quite often.  They were actually pretty pricy, $20 or something?  HAHA don't judge me.  I think $20 shorts are expensive.  Anywho, I threw on this Deb cardi for coverage because I didn't want to bare too much skin!  I try to keep things tasteful unless I'm at the beach - then all bets are off, ha!  FYI:  Deb has a TON of awesome cardis available online.  I highly recommend browsing their collection HERE...
Oh, and here's a close-up of my ADORABLE flats!  Love these Le Bunny Bleu lacy slip-ons - cute, lightweight, and most importantly, crazy comfy.  FYI:  sign up for their mailing list to get a $5 discount off your purchase.
A closer look at my outfit!  Isn't my new necklace fab?  SUCH quality, and the color's to die for! Clicky HERE to purchase this stunning piece for yourself.

Top:  c/o OASAP ($16.90)
Shorts:  Forever 21 - old
Cardigan:  c/o Deb 
Necklace:  c/o Trendy Trinkets ($22)
Shoes:  c/o Le Bunny Bleu ($44)

3 comments

  1. cutest croptop ever , i just love the lace shoes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is sooo cute. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that crop!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete