Causing A Commotion - Sensible Stylista

Causing A Commotion

Aiite, this is my LAST official summer look.  I promskies!  I centered my look around my new floral top from Charlotte Russe.  I freakin' love that store!  All their stuff is SO cute.  I don't even go to Forever 21 anymore.  Shocking, I know.
Anywho, I styled the top with a comfy mini from Spicy Avenue.  It's another one those yoga pant-like pieces! Oh, and I've featured Spicy Avenue several times already on here, but for those of you who are unfamiliar with the brand, check them out STAT!  Their online collection is effin' fab.  I seriously want everything from their site. You're welcome in advance.
Oh, and for the record, I had a blast accessorizing today.  So many fun pieces to showcase for realz. Make sure to scroll down below for the deets.

Top:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Skirt:  c/o Spicy Avenue
Earrings:  c/o Lorraine Tyne
Bag:  c/o Oasap
Shoes:  c/o Oasap

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with STYLE CABLE to win a $75 gift card!

7 comments

  1. The top is so, so cute! Wish I had this (:
    And cute bag as well!

    best regards,
    Tanachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your hair is wonderful!

    Hugs

    www.fashionhamburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag!

    www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I love your bag. Great floral top. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to give up summer yet either!

    ReplyDelete