Aero from Head to Toe-ish - Sensible Stylista

Aero from Head to Toe-ish

Soooo my post title pretty much says it all.  I'm wearing +Aeropostale from head to toe....ish, haha.  "Ish" because my bag and shoes are from Deb, but as you guys know, Deb's gone out of business *sniffles* so we'll just pretend I'm Aero from head to toe since that sounds better, haha.
Love, love, LOVE my new fuzzy cardi to pieces.  Talk about cozy!   This zip-up seriously feels like heaven.  The chunky knit material feels like a fashionable snuggie, HA! Unfortunately, the color I'm wearing is sold out, but it's still available in cream HERE.
My look sans cardi!  Recognize this skirt?  I hope you do cause I featured it as a find-of-the-day HERE a while back.  Currently on sale HERE for $16.80.  What a BARGAIN!  
A closer look at my shirt!  I freakin' love graphic tees.  Isn't this one adorable?  Take lots of pics and remember to say cheese! *grins* Check out Aero STAT for cute and affordable tops.  Clicky here to get your browse on...

Tee:  c/o Aeropostale
Skirt:  c/o Aeropostale ($16.80)
Cardigan:  c/o Aeropostale (similar)
Shoes:  c/o Deb
Bag:  c/o Deb

PS.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway with +INPINK to win a gorg jaguar choker set! Clicky HERE to enter - open to residents of US and Canada.

PSS.  I'm blasting a long-overdue beauty post later today featuring +InstaNatural ! Make sure to check back at 4:30 EST PM.

6 comments

  1. Beautiful look! Love the mix of textures and prints!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look and thanks for the Twitter love =)

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a smart outfit, so loved the skirt
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great:) fantastic skirt and cardigan:)
    www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete