Classy in Florals - Sensible Stylista

Classy in Florals

It's time for another office-friendly look.  I should start a new series called "Workwear Wednesday".  Hm, that actually sounds like a good idea! I think I might do that.  What do you guys think? Would that be helpful for y'all?

Anywho, I've featured two more pieces (skirt + blouse) from my +Talbots haul today on Sensible Stylista.  I told y'all I took advantage of their Spring blowout.  I wasn't exaggerating, ha!  My top's sold out *sad face*, but you can buy my skirt here for $54.99 (originally $119) - FYI, it's also available in four other colors.  The piece is beyond classy.  The material's a beautiful silk/cotton blend - totally worth every penny.  TIP:  use ebates to get cash back from your online purchases.  It seriously adds up!  Clicky HERE to sign-up.
A full body shot for you guys.  As you can see, I'm obsessed with my new Givenchy Antigona.  I love that it matches my new blouse perfectly.  I kept everything else simple because I wanted the print & colors to pop! I'm really digging today's classy get-up - definitely one of my fave work-friendly ensembles.  I'm constantly "torn" between professional Kim and trendy Kim, haha.  Some days I feature looks I wear to work, and other times I share looks I wear out to events, GNO's, hangs,  dates, etc.  That's why there are two "different styles" on my blog.  I hope you guys don't mind the variety!
A closer look at my blouse!  Love, love, LOVE the floral print.  I wish this piece was still available for you guys!  Such a bummer.  I'll do the next best thing and share some other fab floral tops with you guys below!  Scroll down to see my picks...
Bag:  Givenchy via TJ Maxx Runway
Skirts:  Talbots ($54.99)
Blouse  Talbots (similar)

PS.  Here are my floral blouse picks as promised above (varying price points).

4 comments

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterMarch 25, 2015 at 10:26 AM

    LOVE the variety with different looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look chic , love the blouse
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very authoritative and sexy to me in office clothes so I'm all in favour of Workwear Wednesdays, Miss Kong ;). Nathan

    ReplyDelete