Find of the Day: My Dream LBD - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: My Dream LBD

I'm beyond excited to tell you guys about my latest find!  I bought this dress online last week at Last Call Neiman Marcus for $67 (originally $168).  They were having a huge sale so I took advantage and bought 10 different things.  Yeah, I know, I kind of have an online shopping problem, BUT I'm returning 9/10 because of fit, fabric and all that good stuff.  There were definitely a lot of duds, but in the process, I found my dream LBD so it was all worth it.  

This stunning piece is seriously everything.  Way to go, Catherine Malandrino!  You totally killed it with this one. This dress seriously flatters every possible shape and size - think sisterhood of the traveling LBD. Featuring cold-shoulder (aka shoulder cut-outs) short sleeves, a subtly sexy v-neckline, and a twisted bodice with a cascading ruffle.  You'll be breaking necks left and right!  
I bought a size 2, and it couldn't fit me better.  The twisted bodice really flatters - it makes my waist look super tiny, and the best part? It's ridiculously comfortable, like I could wear it at home to binge-watch Netflix with my dog while shoveling chinese delivery down my throat. Perfect for all occasions, this dress is a serious must-have.  

Now, the price went up to $75, but even so, it's worth every cent.  You can wear it out to an event, date night, work - basically, wherever you want.  Do yourself a favor and cop this while you can - click HERE to purchase!  Oh, and you're welcome in advance.

3 comments

  1. gorgeous dress!


    www.saharfashionbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress looks so gorgeous! Can't wait to see an outfit post with it
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty dress!

    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete