Find of the Day: The Tee Shirt Dress ($29) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Tee Shirt Dress ($29)

I'm pumped to tell you guys all about my latest find on SS.  I recently purchased this online at ASOS for $29.  If you're a fan of the lace-up trend + comfortable garb, this is an absolute must-have.  As you all know, I'm all about dresses because they're quick!  I know that's a strange adjective to use when describing clothing, but what I really mean to say is quick to style.  You don't really have to do much to look cute.  
If it's warm out, simply wear the dress with cute sandals and grab your fave investment bag or everyday tote before walking out the door.  If it's cooler out, throw on a jean or moto jacket with leggings and boots, and you're good to go.  The fit's relaxed so you don't have to worry about sucking in, and the lightweight fabric's made up of viscose, polyester, and elastane.  I got a size XS, and it fits me perfectly.  Make sure to comment below if you have any questions regarding the piece!
A close-up shot of today's shoe game!  These sandals are seriously everything - available at Guilty Soles.  Use code Sensible30 to get an extra 30% off your purchase.
Bag:  Chanel || Shoes:  c/o Guilty Soles || Dress:  ASOS ($29)

3 comments

  1. Love the tee shirt dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit looks more than that... you are definitely rocking this look!

    xoxo,
    Margareta Vania

    follow or drop your comment here : www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete